It all comes down to a coin flip.
The Mezco Toys Two-Face captures your attention at first glance and shows no signs of letting go the closer you look at it.
When it comes to DC Comics, the Rogues gallery that goes up against the Cape Crusader is one of the best. The former Gotham prosecutor is near the top of the list.
That is why we were excited when we heard about Mezco Toys newest addition to their lineup.
The figure will seven inches tall and have over 28 points of articulation. The One:12 Collective figure will come with the following.
- Three head portraits
- Thirteen interchangeable hands
- One pair of fists
- One pair of posing hands
- One pair of coin rolling hands
- One pair of coin flipping hands
- One coin flipping FX holding hand
- One pair of handgun and submachine holding hands
- One coin flip outcome hand
- Tailored two-toned suit
- Dress shoes
- One encased radioactive bomb with light-up function
- One roll of gauze
- One missile launcher
- One missile with smoke trail FX
- One sub-machine gun with two removable magazines
- One handgun with two removable magazines
- One gun blast FX
- Three gun firing FX
- Four switchblades
- Four lucky coins
- Four lucky coins flipping FX
- One ( One:12 Collective display base with logo and display post.
Here are some more images of Two-Face.
At first glance we were not sold on the look of the character, especially the facial sculpt. The longer we looked it it, the more we changed our mind. The detail stood out more the closer we looked at it.
As with other Mezco figures, it really shines in the smaller details. Most notably it is the coin flipping accessory. On top of it, the figure comes with it’s own arsenal. There is a lot of potential with this figure.
We think this is the perfect addition to any Batman collector or fan of the villain.
The Two-Face figure will ship September to November in 2020 and will set you back about $95.