Poll Results: Skylander Swap Force Deemed Worthwhile


Skylander Swap Force Collection

We asked our viewers what they thought of the newest Skylander Swap Force Game.

Overall, 83% of the voters said they feel the newest release is worth it while the remaining 17% have not tried it so they couldn’t comment.

Surprisingly no one was disappointed with the game.

As for us, you can place us in the Worth It Category. We have been pleased with the game and have found little to nothing to complain about.

In case you missed out on answering the poll, feel free to leave your answer here.

Share away.

Leave a Reply