Just in time for spooky season.
Creator Legotruman developed the LEGO Ideas Castle Dracula based on their love for castles and movie monsters and they nailed it.
There was no doubt we would seek out spooky LEGO ideas project for this month but there was plenty to choose from. This one caught our eye when we saw the classic monsters.
Here are some of the key aspects of the castle.
• Franky and doc’s science laboratory
• Witch’s garden for exotic plants
• Ghoul’s kitchen of unusual flavors
• Grand Hall with chandelier and knight armors
• Werewolf’s Gym for mad gains
• Cinema showing scary movies
• Magic study with crystal orb
• Ghost Steve’s chilling place + treasures
• Dracula’s master bedroom
We absolutely dig this LEGO Ideas project. You can use it for decor during October or keep it up year around. How can you go wrong with it?
The addition of the other monsters is what pushes this over the top for us. Especially ‘seeing’ the invisible man.
At the time of this article, the project had 587 supporters with 417 days left.
If this became an official set, would you pick up the LEGO ideas Castle Dracula project?