The classic is brought back from the seven seas.
Mezco has grown to be one of the better companies out there and it shows when they releases items like the One 12 Collective Aquaman figure.
We were impressed with some of Mezco’s previous creations like Hulk from Thor Ragnarok so we had to check this one out.
The Aquaman figure will feature the following.
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands
- One (1) Trident of Neptune
- One (1) Crown of Atlantis
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Here are a few more images of the One 12 Collective Aquaman figure.
The first thing that stands out with this figure it the facial sculpts of the figure. The two that are included in the set are perfect when it comes to portraying the image of Aquaman.
The colors on the figure are vibrant as they should be and make sure even the smallest details, which leads to our final point.
I think what really sold us on this Aquaman figure is the detail Mezco put into the armor donned by the King of Atlantis.
You can pre-order the figure from Mezco for $80.00 and expect to see it during the fourth quarter of 2019.