Picking up some legendary characters in Monster Legends has gotten a little easier.
Christmas has come early for Monster Legends fans with the new breedable legendaries that will be added to the exciting mobile game on a permanent basis.
We have previously discussed the breedable legendaries. From the original ten to the update they made in 2018. The addition of these new monsters is a good sign for the game. Not only does it enforce it is still being played on a regular basis, it means continue developmental support.
These are the new legendary monsters you will be able to breed.
- Kassia (Skipples & Goldcore)
- Shalinar (Schorchpeg & Duchess)
- Will Razor (Flip Lock & Faymelina)
- Clivia (Erpham & Rhynex)
- Ukuduma (Rabidex & Griffex)
- Chill Bill (Razfeesh & Musu)
- Jakugan (Natulius & Squamata Jr)
- Deadwolf (Dragoniaan Beast & Tartarus)
- Malair (Darknubis & Pandalf)
Here is a handy little guide to remember the new breedable legendaries.
Right off the bat, there are a few legendaries we want to focus on, specifically Will Razor and Deadwolf. We do have some interest in seeing what Malair would be like at level 130.
There are a few others we may focus on, like Shalinar, but depends on timing.
Overall, we think they went with some solid choices for permanent breedable legendaries.